Why Choose Us?
5 reasons why Dr. Motwani should be your new dentist:
- We are a small dental office designed to give you the highest level of personalized care available.
- If you’ve ever been rushed at the dentist, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you choose us for your dental care.
- We provide our patients with help understanding dental insurance, and offer financing options.
- Our objective is to maintain the most stress free environment possible, providing you with a comfortable experience. You will find our staff friendly and surroundings unique.
- We take pride in introducing children to a positive dental experience which will lead to a lifetime of good dental habits.
Our ultimate goal is to help you maintain a beautiful smile and excellent dental health so you may have confidence, happiness, and success in life.
We are dental professionals, maintaining high standards of quality and integrity. We are excited about our work and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients. We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication.
We are conveniently located in the Warrington Shopping Center on the corner of Bristol road and RT 611 (Easton road). Our office is just a few doors down from the post office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- The first thing you must do is go to the dentist. Not just every now and again when something hurts or breaks but on a regular basis. Once or twice a year is a minimum. My regular patients rarely have major disasters.
- People neglect their teeth for all sorts of reasons. While cost is often given as the reason, fear, time and embarrassment are just as common.
- Bad teeth are embarrassing for many people. Over the years I have watched people get a new lease on life from having a smile make-over.